you know... i've been thinking lately and having a sister is like the best thing in the world, especially if you're blessed with more than one,(lucky me) I thought about this, those two can really get on my nerves asking me too many questions, getting all in my business, judging me, gossiping about me, all thee above and more , all b.s. But the special thing about having sisters is out of all that; God specially placed us together because he knew we would always stick together, through any and every tough times, we never stray apart from one another. For christmas I got them something special, well one I already gave it to her ( she was in a pouty mood) and I want them to wear this piece of jewelry everytime we're together, I won't say this to them, i'm just gonna see if they do it. I love my sisters and I am so glad i have them, they are totally different and I talk to each one about different things and I also have to approach them differently. One's attitude is mild and one is Hot :) i'm the middle child, so that speaks for itself. I'm the special one.
I'm just writing this because I'm being nice today, don't get scared and think i'm gonna die or something, i'm just nice sometimes.
Ciao :)
OMG! She being nice! LOL Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteThe ones with the toughest exterior usually have the soft pudding like interior. You get the point.
Yes sister are the best. I love mine more then she knows. All the craziness is something that just comes with the sister package. You know, I discovered that the people who usually upset me the most and piss me of the fastest are the ones closest to me and really know me(they know what buttons to push and how hard to push them) But they are also the ones I forgive the quickest because I know they never do/say things to purposely hurt me(I hope) I love that girl and I don't know what I'd do without her. We have been each others rock for many years.
Sheena Bouquet
"As long as you have a want, you have a reason"