Saturday, December 12, 2009

New To Me

So we're trying something new and supposely fun, in a couple hours we're going ice skating, yea!!!! right??? more like oooh!!! I am really scared, all I can imagine is me laying out on the cold ice with one leg under me and one arm across the room, and Amarian laughing his ass off. I can barely keep my balance on a normal day, but here I go!!!! I'll try to still look cute when i fall, I gotta keep my r*ckst*r status :)



So.....I went. I put on the skates, laced them up, put my gloves on, got all ready to roll and stayed on the side line the whole time, I could not let go of the wall, I was really scared, that is a crazy sport, you're bound to fall. Oh well atleast I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment