So I thought love was when the satisfation and well being of another person was as important to you as if it was your self. So if thats the case we can surely love many people, but what about when you fall in love?
I know thats different, I think when u fall in love thats when the satisfation and well being of another person is part of YOUR priority. So if love is a good feeling to have and the bliss is like a natural high, why do so many people fight it?
Is it fair if one person falls in love before the other and the other one fights it and moves on? is that how the vicious cycle starts?
I've heard love is the most intense and powerful emotion that exists. I sometimes wonder is it thinking rational to think I could fall in love more than once? Can we actually fall in love over and over, especially after heartbreak? I'm not too sure about that. I know we can lust, but can we actually continuously open our hearts and become vulnerable again and again?
I look at all of girl friends, we are all attractive young women and we're just about all still looking for love. I guess its true; Love does not discriminate, because i've seen (what i think) is unattractive women and men, in eternal bliss and here we are attractive women with nice goals and personalities without love. Is it that the ugly people give off a better pheromone scent. If so that sucks, its like we can decide our careers, pick our cars, pick our homes, and so many other things, but when it comes to picking the one person you wanna fall in love with and he love you back, its a catch 22. Its all a bunch of bull to sum it up. I like this person and I know he likes me, now i'm still thinking about him and i'm sure he's thinking about me, but he's probably scared. Scared of what, Love???? I am gonna move on, I have physically, I am going to mentally, but I'm expecting the moment he's outta my system he'll come back for what he loss. I wanna be there to wait for him, but thats just stupid, maybe i'll wait a little longer. Just because I want 2.
People don't want to get hurt and for some the fear of being hurt is what causes them to close themselves off. Most people are afraid to take that chance and just try, myself included. You are afraid you might make the wrong decision and regret it later. No one wants to be alone but most people are scared to make that commitment to be together. That's why people date/sleep around and cheat (I think) And people definitely don't want to feel like they are the only ones in the relationship with these strong feelings. I don't know love is amazing and it sucks at times. Why people fight? Why don't people fight? People will say things just to make the other person feel bad because they do. When the shit hits the fan peoples true colors start to come out and sometimes you feel like you don't/didn't even know the person your are in love with. So is it really love? Was it ever really true love. I think people have many loves in their life but only one true love. The type of love you know without a doubt is unconditional. Most people settle for what they think is true love, but they know deep down that that's not what they want/need/deserve. What is love? The hell if I know.
ReplyDeleteSheena Bouquet
"As long as you have a want, you have a reason"
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI don't believe their is only one true love because love has so many different forms. For me I was blessed to have lived my life with my soul mate and our journey was brought to an end. As diffucult as it is to move on I believe I will feel a complete love again. I think it will be great but different. Life is so short and I don't want to think I will spend forever compairing something I can't get back, but I can spend time remembering the feeling of love and charishing it when I have it again. RIP Ras baby and I know u will send me someone who is great for me and our baby girl.
ReplyDelete