Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bye Bye Christmas!!!!!

So I believe all things happen for a reason, as you all know I was very nervous about the upcoming holiday and how I would feel. But I think as the day came I was fine, it was really like any other day, just busier. Maybe not.... by the evening of Christmas Eve, I was coming down with the stomach flu, I have never been sick on a holiday especially one of my favorite. I know a Higher Power did that, I had been so into not feeling a certain way, that I got sick and was forced to focus on my illness. It sucked laying in the bed listening to my family and friends enjoy themselves, laughing and having a good time and all i could do was constantly pray to my sister's porcelain god. Anyway,whether it was Jesus Christ or the bald head, chubby guy i believe in sometimes; that did it, it worked!!!! and I am soooooo glad christmas is over. Hopefully next year will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment