And me. I hope and pray 2010 brings me a better year, I wasn't sure I was going survive this year.(Literally) This has been honestly the hardest time of my life, I don't ever want to feel this kind of pain 2009 has touched me with ever again. I know we are going to have trials, errors, tribulations, turbulence and thunderstorms in our lives, I guess a part of growing up is learning to adapt and accept these changes and grow from them. I'm working on that. I also know out of all the bad and sad things that has happened in this past year, good things have also happened and will continue,(Welcome Girl Jordyn :)I have to take the good with the bad and keep it moving. With prayer and good support from friends and family, I made it!!!! and you will too.
I've made a few New Year's resolutions, like lose a few inches, eat only chicken, work out more, get more sleep, get a man (soon) get married (soon) have babies (sooner) study buddhism, and all kind of other stuff, but I think i'm gonna just let my life flow. why not? i'm one of those free spirit people anyway. I might stick to the 'get a man' one though. Somethings are just stupid to live without.
Eat Pray and Love more. Aha!!! thats it. That's my New Years resolution. Keeping it simple and that wasn't even planned.
Happy New Year All!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment