Thursday, December 24, 2009

Constructive Criticism?????

So have you ever had someone tell you something about yourself and you thought you were all good???? so i did, I have a new fresh hair do' its a nice shiny brown, straight, with a little bangs, It makes me look younger ( so I think) and I actually hated it at first then i kept playing around with it and I liked it. So here I am walking around all week thinking i'm cute and last night a family member of mine. Wait let's just keep it real, my little sister said to me "can I tell you something"?, BEFORE I could say "yeah,sure"? she blurted out "your hair looks ugly and I hate it" my mouth dropped, but I was cool with it, I can take constructive criticism. I guess...

So I guess I should've asked her why the hell did she let me walk around all week like this?? that should've been my next question, but I was cool with it. Thanks Sis. But me being me of course I had to get her back, when she was ready to leave she needed a hat to wear to keep her head warm, and she has such a lovely head of hair, so i had an extra hat, especially for days like this.

I so nicely gave her my old gray hat that our dog Boo pee peed on a few weeks back.

Merry Christmas All!!!!

3 comments:

  1. She gonna kick you ass... but u have to admit it was funny but cruel..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well!!! I never told this heffa I hated her hair for one, I told her, I said, "Can I tell you something, I don't like your hair, it doesn't look right". I hadn't noticed she wore her hair like that all week of course. Trust me people I will definitely be getting her back really soon. Watch yo back baaaaaby!!!!

    ReplyDelete