I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
A little nervous
ok so the holidays are coming and moving really fast, i literally have butterflies in my stomach from anxiety. This will bring sooo many memories about Eimen and im scared i wont be able to hold it together especially for A.J. I need help with maybe a ritual we can start in his memory something thats not too sad. I dont think christmas will be to bad. Im thinking New Years will be the worse. We brought the year 2009 in together. BUT i am being optimistic and positive. Is it alright if New Year's Eve im laying on my couch??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is fine for you to be however you want... Let me know if you need anything, cause I've been there and NYE was the hardest for me.. I stayed in the bed on Christmas until around 7:00.. Most important is that if it starts to look really sad u need to get up and do something..
ReplyDelete