Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pit Fire

so i'm thinking Friday night, we can all get bundled up with gloves and scarves and come to my house and meet in the back yard with a piece of paper (or pack) with your fears or things you want to mentally get rid of written down and we'll burn them in the pit fire. I know for sure i'll have two sheets already; fear and procrastination. what will your's be????

2 comments:

  1. If I could make it mine would be the same as yours.

    Sent from Sheena's iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess mine would be heights and open water. If only i could get over those two fears, i could enjoy life better. I would be able to go on trips with my family & friends by either boat or plane.If only i could get over my fear i promise i would take a trip every year(if money allow)lol

    ReplyDelete