I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Venting Again
So today just doesn't feel like my day of course it started with me waking up on the wrong side of the couch (facing the wall) then I looked at my phone which is my alarm clock that's suppose to wake me up at 5:50a, and it was dead, I turn on a news channel and of course its 6:47, and I have to be to work at 7. Thanks is all I can say. The drive here I was sure I was gonna get pulled over, it seemed like everyone on the road this morning was 80 years old and older, so i'm whipping through traffic blasting the radio and basically driving like a maniac, needless to say I did not get pulled over, I'm sure if i had i would've gone straight to jail. I am not in the mood today officer. So on my way to work, i'm not sure who and or what I was mad at but I came to realize I have changed and I don't like it, I have turned into some sappy, vulnerable, nice girl who gets taken for granted and gets my heart crushed, mangled, broken all the above more than often, and I don't like it, I am going back to being the old me, the strong, don't care, hard girl I used to be. I felt more protected that way. I can not control the curve balls that are thrown in my life, but I can surely catch them. I might hate this life, but its what has been given to me, so when lemons are being thrown at me, I might as well make lemonade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment