I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Monday, December 28, 2009
Who really gets the last laugh
One of our girls from our group had a winter BBQ over the weekend and I think we all enjoyed it, it was nice to take a road trip (lol) and mess up someone else's home. Lol!! Not to mention the food was also good. Well I guess some other people wanna get in on my pranks, I can't believe people would play around with your food. So if nobody knows nothing about me, u have to know this one thing. I DO NOT EAT TURKEY!!!!! Every since I was a little girl it's something about that gobble gobble that hangs off his neck that makes me think. UGHHH!!!!So assumming she cooked her greens with turkey I picked every piece of meat visable out, the spaghetti..... for some reason I got like a teaspoon. I wasn't too sure and I didn't wanna be one of those people who come by and have to know how you cooked everything so i didn't pry. Well I gues I should have; before we left, that same little sister i've had for 26 years informed me the meat in the spaghetti was indeed....... TURKEY!!!!!! that Bitch. I swear this revenge will never go away if they keep this up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment