Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life I ordered???

So of course I was reading another one of my millions of books and one of the questions after the chapter was: What are three things you want to accomplish or experience in this lifetime? I've been really thinking about this question and i'm still pondering the question, because if I say eternal love, than that can dissipate, If i say more money I will end up spending it all anyway on unnecessary things, and If I say a vacation to the cayman islands i'll see a commercial with a better hot spot to relax at. ?????

2 comments:

  1. Why is it when you are doing good and all is well, people give off negative vibes against you. Well this is me a working woman, full time student,mother, and wife trying to make a better life for my family and self.... and that's not enough for some folks.Im proud of myself but long for support and acknowledgement. Why dont i feel full and loved like most people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if no one else tells you, I love you and I support your decisions because you always make smart ones. We should feel appreciated, loved and acknowledged more not just when we ask for it. remember when u have a new idea or you're going to change your route in life, keep it to yourself for a minute, get your feet wet then share what you're doing now. Love you Sis

    R*ckSt*r Butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete