I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Monday, December 28, 2009
Still not embarrassed
So this weekend after we left a friends house it was snowing like crazy and my son and one of the guys from the gathering were brushing the snow off my car windows ( so sweet) So we let the car warm up and we were all buckled in and ready to go. "Bye nice guy from the party" and i'm backing up and driving off, I get this bright idea to do donuts in the snowy parking lot. My bright cousin is like "yeah, yeah go for it" So here I am almost in a complete circle in the complex of our friends apartment playing in the snow in a car full of people and kids and not to mention Myself. BOOM!!!!!! I hit one of those parking horses, it was covered in snow so I didn't see it, the entire car was rumbling over this cement parking thing, it felt like we were on a roller coaster, I was more shocked than embarrassed. It was so loud i'm sure the neighbors were looking out of their window, I just wanted to get out of there before the cops came. I'm still not embarrassed even though the guy from the party was still brushing the snow off his car, he saw it all. It was funny as hell afterwards though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It Really Wasn't That Bad" Per the nice guy! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks nice guy from the party. Shut up Que!!!
ReplyDelete