Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cheer me up

Ok so it's one of those days where I feel BLAH!!!!, I don't know why, nothing hurts nothing bad has happened, just BLAH!!!! Tell me the funniest most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you. I need to laugh. I'm not sure this is the most embarrassing thing from me because there are so many times, but this one comes to mind,
I was at work goofing around, bored as hell, so Megan and I decided to scare our supervisor, so i decided to crawl into this huge cart like thing and jump out when she comes in the hall way, but Megan had other plans, once i crawled into the cart she pushed me halfway thru the hallway and all i could do is sit down and roll, all of a sudden she let go of the cart and disappeared in the locker room, once the cart stopped rolling I peeked out and a nurse was coming through the door, I couldn't hop out or hide because she left me in the cart directly in the middle of the hallway, I was so embarrassed, here I am at work 27 years old, a grown ass woman getting caught rolling around in a cart through the hallways alone, all the lady could do is crack up laughing. I laughed but I have never been so embarrassed. She probably thinks i'm coo coo, she never even saw megan, just me, making a ass outta myself alone.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so my guys and i were, u know, and our daughter caught us in the act. so he never locks the door even when instructed so he was responsible for explaining to the child. well she was so stunned she didn't say anything. about two weeks later my mom, sister, niece and nephews are in the car and out of nowhere she starts this story of how she saw mom and dad and butt in the air. i thought it was embarrissing and funny at the same time. however, dad didn't think so and he kicked her butt when we got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was not funny when it happened but its been a few years so I guess it is now. Back in college one day my roommates and I decided we wanted to go out. I don't remember where but we had to get on the train (subway) to get there. We are riding down the escalator and halfway down we decide to walk the rest of the way. I took a step and slipped falling flat on my ass on the escalator. My roommates are freaking out thinking a broke my ass. And this guy standing behind me just stood there and didn't;t even offer to help me up let alone ask if I was alright. Now the funny part is I fell so hard I had the imprint of the escalator was branded on my butt for days. Crazy and embarrassing cause a lot of people were waiting on the train.


    Sheena Bouquet
    "As long as you have a want, you have a reason"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is thank you RockStar for telling me you moved! Today I went to pick up Keonia and I was told she was in the basement.I called Keonia told her I was outside. Since I hadn't been informed that Candi has a new residence, I went to the old house ringing the bell beating on the doort a call saying with my daughter in hand for a good 10 minutes. Until I got a phone call like "what backdoor are you at?, I don't see you" I was at the wrong house everybody, here I am fleeing the seen with the new tenant standing in the window on the phone. Lets just hope she wasn't calling the cops. LMAO

    ReplyDelete