I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Purpose
So I couldn't resist the temptation of watching the movie Julie & Julia, I loved it!!! I know.... I'm such a geek, Oh well. Anyway it made me think, what is my purpose in life? Its probably late in the game to be undecided, but I need to re-evaluate my status. Julia in the movie wanted to know the same thing, what's her purpose in life, so she came up with an idea to not only cook everything in Julia Child's cook book, but to also blog it and it was a hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think it is every too late to work on your passion because sometimes GOD reveals it too us late in life. I am at a roadblock I feel like I have found my purpose in life but I believe fear is starting to take over and it is getting in the way of progress. This is a whole other issue.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of movies, Ladies check out this movie called The Other Man. I watched it the other day and it left me puzzled?? I mean we cant discuss it cause yall havent seen it yet. Take yo time renting it cause it's not all that, but it's the message from the movie im concern with. After you watch it answer this, Would You Do What She Did?
ReplyDelete