Love never comes with a warning label, Its like taking a prescription medicine that's suppose to make you feel good, but the side effects make you feel worse than you were before. We all fall for it,it happens to us all. I guess we as women need to read and research the people we fall in love with before we consider taking it more serious. A red flag is a red flag, and not to be over looked.
But don't we always overlook the red flag(s)... Just to get a little of the happy...
ReplyDeleteSheena Bouquet
"As long as you have a want, you have a reason"
I never ignore the red flags, I accept them.. So at least I know what I am getting into cause yeah.. sometimes the happiness is more important to me than the flag. Cause it is all in preparation for the person we will be and the lessons we will learn..
ReplyDelete