Saturday, January 23, 2010

V day

What are the single women suppose to do on valentine's day?

For those of us who don't have a promising valentine's day with the opposite sex, with dining and movies and cuddling and laughing and giggling and just a guaranteed fun time, what do we do on the love day?

I so do not want to be somewhere and people are all coupled up, so going to a club or lounge is out of the question for me. I was reading a magazine this morning and that was one of the three suggestions for single ladies on V day; club, a girls getaway or a sleep over. The getaway sounds good, but for me leaving my little one on such a sweet day going out of town is not the option.

The one that stuck in my mind was the sleepover. How does this sound? In our circle there are a few of us that are officially single, that does not include the new prego one, the one with the man that cooks for her and wipes the snow off her car,or the one that's married; because i'm hating on them right now, this includes the "Real" single ladies, we should get a nice hotel room, with a pool, wine, vodka, comedy movies and 'brownies' (you know what kind of brownies i'm talking about) flannel pajamas and fluffy house shoes and have fun. I just want the day to be fun with a lot of laughing and memories, not so much like 'waiting to exhale' we're too young for that.

What do you think??????

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!!! Hey why don't you call the nice guy that wiped the snow off your car from the after xmas bbq.lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know cost and stuff it sounds like fun to me... i am not expecting anyone to whisk my off my feet.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to make a trip up that way for this. I'm newly single. I'll let you know if I have the money.

    Sent from Sheena's iPhone

    ReplyDelete