I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Monday, January 18, 2010
Move your body like a snake
I am getting bored with life again, I need some excitement! I have to wait a couple weeks to start my second writing class but other than that, I need something else. So......... I was watching music videos plies and akon hypnotized and the girls were dancing and whinding their bellies so I was thinking.......... Maybe a belly dancing class???? yeah I have little pouch belly and i'm fine with that, it's not that bad. I think the belly dancing class will be fun and different. Hopefully I don't change this idea by the end of the week. I need EXCITEMENT!!!!! any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those writing classes sound like a great idea for myself during the times when I too become bored. If belly dancing is what currently rocks your boat I say go for it!
ReplyDeleteGirl i need some ideas to but i dont think belly dancing will work for me. Maybe lipo,tummy tuck,or some good old fashion exercise. Something quick cause i feel like im about to burst LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTo bad we don't live in the same city. Ive been wanting to take a belly dancing class for a while. I started practicing some stuff at home and I think I'm getting pretty good. Its definitely a workout, but fun. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteSheena Bouquet
"As long as you have a want, you have a reason"
I've done belly dancing and it is funny and a good workout...
ReplyDelete