Really??? I think people make things more complicated than they have to be. Whats gonna be is gonna be just that. Whats not gonna be is not going to be either. I had the weirdest dream today.... I dreamt I had the most amazing date ever, I was smiling and laughing and really enjoying myself. It was the new year and everything started off just right and ended just right also. I got the kiss at the end of the night and I got home before the crack of dawn (thats my old fashion side) I couldn't name one flaw in this dream, it was too perfect. It felt too perfect to be real actually. I'm sure if this was to happen in real life the perfectness wouldn't be as amazing. I still have goosebumps from the good night kiss. The butterflies in my chest and stomach. Oops!!!! it was just a dream.
Good Night :)
Wished my dreams were that great!! But dream it into reality....
ReplyDeleteHmmm so you're one of those people who can dream with their eyes open huh?!! LOL sounds like a beautiful date. Dream me up one of those dates, Pleeeease!!!
ReplyDelete