So I need to vent a little bit, I went to the doctor yesterday for something really simple. And the got damn medical assistant informed me.
I GAINED 15 POUNDS!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!
I thought when people go through rough patches in life you lose weight, why the hell am I any different? I seriously cannot believe this *****. Now what am I suppose to do? Yall know how I feel about exercising, i'm not sure yoga is gonna get this weight off of me, but i'll try and see. The thing is I don't eat a lot, I am very picky and I eat my veggies and fruits. Oh man I don't know what to do!!!!!
Oh yeah and I flew to walgreens doing like 80 to get those acai berry pills, hopefully this will work. Anything but exercising.
This will not consume me though, because when you see me you will still see me in my same jeans, because I can still fit them, I refuse to let them go, just when I broke em in.
So it's been two days now since i've been taking the acai berry cleanse pills, and omg I'm probably gonna be 20lbs. lighter by monday, it is definately a cleanser. Anyone else up for the try?
ReplyDeletedon't know might try it with u.. lol
ReplyDelete