Sunday, January 17, 2010

MEN

I just woke up from a daily nap and I also just talked to a guy friend on the phone and we got on the subject of guys getting on their girl's nerves and of course girl's getting on theirs. And I said "yeah well yall can't live without us anyway" and this went on for a little bit, and I asked him, "could guys really live without us?" He said. "yes if they didn't need us for sex. ?????????????

Of course a male would answer like that, and I always want honestly and this dude straight up tells me like it 'ti' is straight with no chaser. Fine! but seriously am I a little half asleep or was that just kinda well, Bogish????

He asked me what do I think his answer should be. I'm thinking damn whatever happened to a man needing a woman and can't living without his other half and his companion and just the sight of a woman would work. Maybe I am still half asleep thinking like that?

I have to know what you guys think??????

This is a huge flag waving in my face rapidly like a mac truck, I know. I know. I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment