So let's distinguish the difference between a man and just a boy. A man is one who provides for his family, supports his family, is compassionate, caring and attentive to others. A man is a male who takes care of business and leads the pack. A boy is everything a Man is not.
Anyway, knowing what a Man really is, who really is his best friend? like the old saying, is it his dog? It can't be because he can only talk to the dog and the dog can't necessarily respond, he can't have a few beers with the dog, he can't cuddle with the dog, he can't yell and scream at the football game with the dog and the dog really understands why he's spasing out, and if he's normal he can't make love to the dog and hug and kiss like he would a woman.
So why is woman not a man's best friend? Ok so you say he has his boys, the one's he's known since grade school, the one's he's told all his secrets to, and he also has his guys to go out with, work with and relate to, but don't they eventually get sick of the guys? I'm sure they get sick of women to but a woman is someone you want to grow with, create with, build with. I want to believe my man's best friend is me. Guys see things totally different though. I'm going to ask any guy I come in contact with tomorrow and the rest of the week, because I want to know who truly is a man's best friend, from a man and why?
I believe that in a marriage man’s best friend should be his wife for all the obvious reasons. Outside the marriage I think it’s a little harder to stay just friends with someone you vibe that well with. I’m going to ask some of my guy friends too, and I have a feeling most would say it’s their woman or would like it to be.Side note-I need to change my quote for the new year.
ReplyDeleteSheena Bouquet
"As long as you have a want, you have a reason"
I asked 3 guys, two gave me answers the other one was just I don't know. Blah!!!! Anyway, One guy said God is his best friend, he didn't give reason or anything juicy.
ReplyDeleteThe next Guy :), said a dog. Because a dog doesn't talk back, doesn't nag, won't rob him, greets him at the door as if they haven't seen each other in years and a dog won't get tired of him and leave for someone new. He actually said lots more about his love for a dog, but this was enough. I need juicy answers
Another friend said his real guy friend is his bestfriend, because his guy/s always there through the breakups with women.
ReplyDelete