Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

Why are we so different than our counterparts. Men!!!!
I asked a few guys this question and I was a little taken back from the answers I received and who I received them from. Its so messed up that when we find someone we are willing to wait for, play around with, be with or whatever. Or maybe even potential husband material; we find out we're not on the same page. Ladies we have to screen these guys in the DOOR. We all know I asked my boy toy could he live without a woman? and his ass said "if it wasn't for sex,yes" I can't get mad at another persons opinion, I guess I appreciate his honesty, but I know where that leaves me.....last if at all. I'm cool with that, I know where I stand now.

But I asked 5 other guys could they.... Live with out a woman? here are the responses and ages of these guys:

1. 32 yrs old, "hell naw!!!"
2. 26 yrs old, "Not at all!!!, but we can live without bullshit"
3. 26 yrs old, "Can't live with them and can't enjoy life without them"
4. 27 yrs old, "No cause I love ***** too much"
5. 26 yrs old, "yes men can live wihtout women"

I reluctantly guess I could appreciate the one's who said no they can't live without us, but what happened to them saying "hell no, I cannot live without a woman, I love everything about a woman and so on. Why don't men spill their hearts out to us anymore? Have all the tramps ruined our men ,for the good girls to suffer?

In my opinion, I honestly do not think man can live without woman. He might be ok for a while, but eventually he'll need us, miss us, crave us, yearn us and faithfully FIND US.

Holla if you hear me :)

3 comments:

  1. You know you are crazy! LMAO And they all are lying! They can't live without us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a man has any sense, or good judgement, he will realize beyond a shadow of a doubt - we can't be without y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you know niggas can't live with out us i mean who else would deal with there wack *** maybe there mama well hell she's a woman too LOL!!!!!!!!! SHENA

    ReplyDelete