Its not that often in real life we get that chance to make a wish and it actually come true. There are soo many movies that provide that opportunity to children and funny comedians and people who are destined to change their lives on film. Than why can't we make a wish in real life and expect it to come true? Why can't we make wishes and help one another make them reality? I wonder will it work. I'm not trying to take anything away from powerful prayer and the higher power we all believe in. I'm just speaking of good ol closing your eyes and making a wish.
Now, close your eyes and make a wish!!
Share it!
I wish that I could have more patience with certain people.
ReplyDeleteI wish that we all continue to keep this bond that we have as sisters forever.(Til Death Do Us Part)(smile)
I wish that everyone could just be honest about everything. (no need to lie)
Is this enough Butterfly? Flutter Flutter! Or shall I keep going. I can wish all night long.
Also I wish to own my own home by the time I'm 30, and married. Let's not forget that ladies!Why am I the only one wishing here. Are you all some non believers.
ReplyDeleteYou know I was reading "What doesn't Kill You" By Virginia DeBerry & Donna Grant. and there was a quote that said"sometimes life handles itself" and with us wishing you never know. So come on ladies join in!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be in complete bliss my entire life. Twinkle!! twinkle!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's strange because i always thought i knew this anwser, but Im actually sitting here thinking.... What too wish for? Well i hope this work " I Wish That All Your Dreams Come True" ZeKee
ReplyDeleteAwww how sweet. Thank you, I hope all my dreams come true too and yours whatever they may be.
ReplyDeleteI wish sucess and happiness for my daughter and to find someone to share my life with. To experience true happiness again...
ReplyDeleteYou will :)
ReplyDeleteI wish my happiness returns in full force, I wish after all the pain I've endured when and if the right man comes along I can loved even harder and it will last. I really wish someone maybe my sister or bff could send me on a spa day where I can get my hair, nails, eyebrows waxxed and a good massage done!! Phewwwww that was alot.
ReplyDeletehuh?????? wtf!!
ReplyDelete