Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If it weren't impossible i'd........

This is my writing paper, let me know what you think?

I Saw You
If it weren't impossible i'd time travel in to the future. To me time traveling is the coolest idea ever. I love the movies people have created like; Back to the future, the Butterfly Effect and my favorite is 'the time travelers wife'. My idea of time traveling would be a little different though. I would mostly look in the future and sometimes visit the past. I would travel to see if i've accomplished my current goals, finished projects and I would also travel in the future of my closest family and friends.

I would be the kind of time traveler that goes in a future mind trance. Physically looking at me it seems i'm day dreaming, but i'm really not there. When I come back to the current state I would give my peers ideas and suggestions without revealing my time traveling privelege.

Here's an example of the suggestions I'd give. I have a few close people to me that smoke cigarettes; if I see in the future that they have endured an illness resulting from smoking I would plead with them to discontinue the unhealthy habit, because of course i've seen their future.

Another suggestion I would make would be to a close friend or family member that is single and too picky in relationships and love. If I travel to the future and see this person old and lonely, I would encourage them to live a little and enjoy life more.

I would never share my privilege with anyone for the reason of people lining up at my door for their future details. It would be a secret gift given to me and I would use it for my own personal nosiness and to urge people to do what's right, right now, to love, today and to live life to the fullest, right now. I wouldn't call my self a psychic, I'd rather use the word prophet. Yeah, being a time traveling secret prophet sounds like what I would do if it weren't impossible.

The End

2 comments:

  1. VERY GOOD! I love it. You are a amazing writer and very creative, you get better and better each day. Keep Up The Good Work Sis....oh i would like you to buy me a house after you become rich from publishing your first BOOK...lol
    ZeKee

    ReplyDelete