Friday, January 22, 2010

Shit on me day

So my day started off good, I woke up on time, clocked in to work on time, I wasn't sleepy, pregnancy test came back negative, I felt good. I had an appointment this afternoon, so I had to leave work early, I am such a procrastinator, I still had to stop and get gas though. I pull up in the gas station, I swear I had to look twice at the gas price, because it was sooo many people there you would've thought gas was .99 a gallon, well it wasn't.

Anyway, I'm still in a good mood, sitting there waiting on this lady to pump her gas and get the hell out of the way, she's doing all types of stuff in her car, of course right? anyway it felt like 10-15 minutes I waited, finally she pulls out and what happens next??????????????

A BIG ASS YELLOW SCHOOL BUS PULLS IN FRONT OF MY PUMP!!!!!!
Oh hell naw!!! i'm pissed now, I started getting a little hot. Seriously I felt so invisible. I pulled up a little closer, rolled down my window and everything just to make sure I was really sitting there looking like an asshole now. Well I really was.

So another car pulls out next to the bus, this asshole is the one who directed the school bus lady in my spot.I mean mugged him. I backed up to the other pump next to her, got out of my car and knocked on her bus window like I was the police. I said 'you are so rude, you saw me sitting there waiting on that spot, you are so rude, Bitch!!! you know I had to throw that in there. Bitch. And I walked inside and paid. Now i'm on 40, because I haven't had an altercation in such a while, I feel kinda rusty.

I'm pumping my gas and this little 7 eleven lady gets out!!! ( you know what I mean) and starts to put me in my place. she apologizes and says she didn't see me, now mind you I finally got a car wash so my white car is shining baby, you can't miss it. Anyway she apologized a million times, and she also said I need to take back calling her a 'Bitch'. What?????? oh hell no I won't. There are no take backs in war lady. I told the bitch, 'look I am in a hurry and I don't have time to sit at the gas station watching people pump their gas, it was my turn and you need to pay more attention next time. She eventually left feeling like she told me off. Yeah right!!!

The guy next to us didn't know what was about to happen, he was looking all scared he wasn't sure if I would call some of my crew or she would call hers. (you know what I mean) Anyway, I cooled off, I was now running late for my appointment, so I get on the phone and do the responsible thing and call and say i'm running late. All the while i'm missing phone calls, at first I wasn't sure my line was ringing b/c they had me on hold and their line kept making a beeping sound like a call waiting sound. WELL IT WAS MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!! DUN DUN DUN DUN!!! I didn't want to click over once I realized It was my line,then i'd lose my spot on the phone with them. so I texted 'yes?' meaning yes whats up I can't talk so i'm texting. She text back 'nevermind you didn't answer none of the four times i called so forget it'. I tried calling her back. No answer. ( i'm now shaking my head)

ONCE AGAIN SHIT ON ME!!!!!!

I swear thats twice the next person that rubs me the wrong way, it's not going to be pretty I just might need bail money.I was in such a good mood all day long, and when I got off work, BOOM!!!!! It's shit on me day. But guess what, I will stay my ass in the house tonight away from others because obviously i'm not attracting goodness. Needless to say, I missed my appointment anyway and the people never came back to the phone after holding on for over 10 minutes.

I need a bottle of riesling and cuddling anyway.

2 comments:

  1. you are ridiculous!!! that was a very interesting day for you! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll help you drink the Riesling!

    Sent from Sheena's iPhone

    ReplyDelete