Have you ever decided ok, i'm going to go home and cook a nice dinner for my friends and or family, get a nice recipe out of the cook book, get all the ingredients together and get down to it. Start cooking and getting into it, sipping a little white wine also. So I did this recently, i choose a recipe that looked delicious in the magazine and I decided to make it because I knew I could. It was pork chops with mexicorn and cornbread stuffing all in one pot the chops on top and man it looked good and smelled good too. Not to mention my clothes were drenched and dirty when I got done. Look i'm not that domestic. ok? Anyway, after I slaved in the kitchen I present my meal to my company of two and........
these assholes were not that enthused to eat it. WTF!!!
I swear the food looked just like the magazine I showed them before I made it. I am so glad my feelings don't hurt easily, it was funny and I made them eat it anyway. haha
Don't tell me i'm the only one this happens too?
It's crazy cause I have the worst focus and burn stuff because I start watching tv or talking on the phone. I make people eat it anyway so.... sorry world..
ReplyDelete