So recently I experienced unloyalty at its best. Betrayal, dishonesty, and just plain ol' phonyness (yeah i made that up), it still amazes me how people can be friends and just one day turn on you, someone I thought was a true friend who has been there for me through a lot of different angles in my life has joined the phony band wagon, it bothered me for a quick second then I got over it. I came in this world alone so why would I be attached to some ungenuine scank??
I'm turning over a new leaf i'm not holding back, for some reason I don't move as fast as I used to but i'm swifter. I quit my job( it wasn't part of my new leaf) I dumped a *friend* (screw her), I ignore unncecessary drama, I don't react to things that don't effect my life. And as the days go on i'll have more changes. I'm ready for anything that comes my way now. Let's go
Been There, Done That! Do You! Screw Em! I am a huge fn of this turned leaf! We all need to re-evaluate some things in our life to move forward. She was just seasonal!
ReplyDeleteyep!
ReplyDeletemost definately agree :)
ReplyDeleteSorry you are feeling so uneasy, (for lack of a better word). What you are feeling in regards to other people is called life. Shit happens, you deal with it the best you can and move on. You control what you can. (yourself) Nobody will feel the way you do. I am sorry, I am in a funky mood today. Will contact you later.
ReplyDeletejudy