Sunday, January 30, 2011

The surprise party was great. Once again I enjoyed myself and I think everyone else did too. The people that were there last night have not been together like that in a long time, it really felt like we were little kids again, and I say little kids because to all of the mamas that were there last night and even the daddy we are all still kids just older with our own kids now.

Throwing a surprise party is very challenging, but with a little lieing and sneaking around we got the job done. Everyone was satisfied, the food was great, the liquor went from mild to high core, i stuck with the mild liquor. A little verdi and a sip of hennessey. Somebody had to be sober. My cousin was pimping my sister, giving everyone lap dances, my other cuz was also a male dancer and everyone else including me were the audience egging them on. All good fun. And *Angelina* and *Brad* actually came and showed their faces. Well gotta go

Smooches

1 comment:

  1. Thats great! Lmao! That damn Angelina & Brad! I see they are really tryna get it together! Thats great! Glad everyone enjoyed themselves! Que

    ReplyDelete