Today was my official day back in the routine of normal like, reality has come back and in full effect. I went to bed late after 1am watching the Housewives of Atlanta, then kami woke up at 5 to eat, then i had to get up at 6:45a, and had to be to orientation at 8. I made it!!! and on time. I'm so proud of myself I never make it on time anywhere.
Of course I couldn't keep my eyes open listening to this guy talk about....shit I forgot now, I didn't even know what he was talking about then. I had to drink me some coffee to keep my eyelids open. Our chairs were so close I had no room to stretch or nothing and to make matters more awkward my stomach was growling like a wild lion in the jungle, I was so embarrassed, I kept moving and sighing. I know the girls next to me heard my belly. I couldn't wait til lunch. Anyway I made it and i'm ready for reality again, bye bye vacation.
I have a request, or a suggestion of a topic to blog about. Its called the power of one person's opinion.
ReplyDelete