Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stella got a date!!!!!

And she better not be late, so stella snagged her a date for tomorrow night. And he actually is a foreigner. lmao!!! and super cute. Now she stressing over what to wear and where to go. Where should she go for a first date? I was thinking a nice restaurant and back to his place. Syke just kidding!!!! Any ideas? time is ticking

4 comments:

  1. Bowling is always fun! And can be sexy! Or go to the Lux! One of my favs. Or hollywood\muvico have drinks eat and a movie! Or what me and my babe like to do is the unthinkable! No wait dont do that im just kidding! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! The unthinkable on the first date. I thought the freaks come out at night, you all out in the day time and stuff. Lmao! Anyway have fun *Stella*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que I cant disclose *stella's* identity at this time. lol

    ReplyDelete