Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The little people

I just have to express my love for the little people in my life. I will start with my niece Jadyn; this girl honestly thinks I am her girl friend, she mimicks me so much I have to edit my actions and the words I use (i try) i love that little girl she is beautiful both inside and out. My other niece Kiya is so grown now I honestly don't know how to talk to her play with her etc.it'll get simplier with time. I love her to death she is my first niece, she's smart and truly a cutie. My jojo.look out baby! She started off liking me then she didnt, now she's so sweet on me baby i'm rotten. Cute as a button. Cry enough to fill an ocean. My kami. We all know she's my angel NOW; i hold that baby all day I could just eat her up. Save the best for last; Mr. Amarian. My homie. My friend. My little brother from another lifetime. My light when its dark (literally) My heart. I love them all and I just felt the need to express it tonight. Plus I just had some sweet red wine. Ok tootles

1 comment:

  1. Yea, those little people are truly miracles. They alone make life worth living.


    judy

    ReplyDelete