I think it takes a strong woman to tell a man he is not enough for her. It can seem like a selfish statement, until you think about it. I think it takes a passive pushover woman to stay with a man that she knows is not enough for her. If he can't take the trash out when it starts to fill up without her asking, he is not enough. If the baby is wet and she's doing the dishes and you call her to change the baby, baby you're not enough for me. If her car is buried underneath 5 feet of snow and she's outside digging her own car out, fool you definately ain't enough. I know being in a relationship is not all about what the other person can do for you, but as your woman I feel I should be one of your top priorities if not thee top one. Being in love is when the well being of another is as important to you as your own.
As women we all want the same thing; Love, Respect and Attention. Of course their are other things but those are the main ones. If that man is not enough for us, throw his ass back in the water and keep fishing. Do it early, be real with yourself and him before too much time and energy is wasted. We want a man we can love and one that loves us back. We want a man to run to when the world is chasing us and a shoulder to cry on when we've had bad day, a partner to share life with, someone to have kids with, watch them grow, and laugh at.
And contray to popular belief before you get in too deep you can already tell if he's what you want. I for damn sure don't want to spend my life alone, lonely or miserable. And I won't. I will be in a happy loving relationship one where the love will show bright and without question. I'll sick around this lake for a little while longer to see how fast my fish will mature, but i'm telling you baby, it's always fishing season.
Wow!! At times I feel like we share the same brain!! You are so right and sometimes it feels like it takes all the strength out of you, but the small amount of pain will be worth all the joy you get when it is right. But it feels worse when you have lost what you thought was your forever and it seems like it will never return again.
ReplyDeleteI believe your forever will come again just a little different. But right for you.
ReplyDeleteYou are rgt! Everything works out the way God plans for it too! T, your gonna be ok jus keep fishing! Lbvs. Ive overcome some obstacles, but still coping with others. Im just glad God brought me someone to take care of me and the kid, he does everything without being asked to, makes me laugh but also pisses me off and makes me cry but its ok cause the good outweighs the bad and i know im not innocent in that part either! Lol And in due time i know God has a plan for my life,and whatever it is im not gonna fight it! Ttyl***Angelina***
ReplyDeleteOk I know this is completely off the subject, but I sort of wanna blog, BUT, I don't know how this works. If I post a blog, it won't be a part of your blogs. Or do I just create my own and have you like it? #SoConfused!
ReplyDelete