Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stepping out on faith

As much as I want to lay in this bed with my face under the pillows, I can’t. I am deeply hurt by Brandon’s death, I don’t even believe it when it comes out of my mouth. I know its true but I don’t believe it. I know now part of growing up is losing people we care for either to natural causes or homicide, and accidents.  I fell so deep in depression after losing Eimen, my world was turned upside down, I was mentally gone. So this time i’m stepping out on faith. The day after Brandon’s death, Amarian was so sad it broke my heart in pieces, i literally wanted to just give up because there is nothing i can do about it, so i tried something different, I pulled out the bible. We read the Bible and understood what it said about evil doers and grief and suffering and we learned and understood it. And honestly it made us both feel better, so everytime I think i’m about to lose it, I either pull out my little Bible or I remember  what me and Amarian learned. To keep the faith.

Faith is the only thing that keeps me sane at this time in my life.   Faith is all I need.

 

If I haven’t said it lately

 

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment