I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Me First
I just came back from Elements Therapeutic Massage Spa and I feel great. The massage therapist had some magic hands, my body had so many knots it felt like she was rubbing a bumpy road. We had to laugh. My back had a knot the size of a chihuahua's head. The massage went well but i feel good now a tiny bit embarrassed. I think the lady wanted to climb on my back and use her knees. My body was so tense. Im glad she didnt. Anyway incidents like this remind me that I need to take better care of myself. We do all these things for other people but leave ourselves last. Its not healthy and today im taking care of me. Hopefully you'll take care of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl everyone needs the me time!!
ReplyDelete