Saturday, April 9, 2011

What about your friends?

I am reading the current Essence magazine and its all about you and your besties. I was just sitting back thinking about the friends in my life. I have some good friends. Some of my besties are even family.I might not see them all the time but if I need them I know where to find them and they know where to find me.

But I think we need to kick it up a notch. With my new demanding life and everyone elses demanding life, we may talk on the phone every once in a while, but what happened to the days of coming over kicking it, going out to eat, going out for cocktails, riding in the car spying on our guys, shopping together, window shopping together, cooking together, friday night mixers, saturday night clubbing?

I miss the interaction with my girls. So let's get together. I understand we can't always get away from our children for long periods of time and some of us can't leave the man at home, he either calls the whole damn time you're gone, or if you're me, he'll just show up. So bring 'em too, as long as we're having fun the more the merrier. Sometimes :)

???

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea. Let's start out with a friday night mixer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keonia

    ReplyDelete