Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thanks

I am dog tired at this moment but I had to write before I lay down for bed. Never in a million years would I have thought out of all the pain I went through this time last year with losing Eimen that I wouldve ever thought we would be celebrating the arrival of a new life. I am forever grateful for all my friends and family. Thank You All for just being You. (and the gifts and cards) Good Night

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! I feel so warm n fuzzy! Lol love ya! Now ok to all that know Jacqueline she is a genuinely sweet gal! Those of you that know Jackie shes a bit of a hand full! And for those of u as well as myself she can be a real !*#&! At times but hey. Gots to love her! And might i add am the only one that can call her that! Lol. So for those of u who heard me say she is a meanie well! You choose which one u know from above lol! Que

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: As well as myself that know candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't try to fix it now, you had the spiked punch talking for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i beg to differ! It wasnt the damn punch lmbo! As a matter of fact i hadnt even had any yet! See what im sayin just rudeness! Lol. Que

    ReplyDelete