I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
No more
So i've come to the conclusion that I just can't drop Amarian off to school in the morning. The last three times, I have gotten so teary eyed, the first time I choked, the second I teared and the third time today I just all out cried. Now he has been in school for 4 years now, and I was driving to work crying like today was his first day of kindergarten. I almost wanted to call off just so I could be at home when he got out. And of course he would've gotten on my last nerves, but thats how I felt at that moment. These hormones are no joke. Almost done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment