Today has started off on a good note, i'm in no pain, everyone woke up on the right side of the bed and I woke up to my boo :)
So little sis comes over and we're all hungry for breakfast, we all decide to go to denny's. This is where the interesting part comes in. Our waitress is acting kinda weird, she kinda asked us our order in a weird way and she kept looking stupid. I noticed but didn't think anything of it. As the time went on she kept bringing things to our table, napkins, silverware, drinks etc. Fine. But what is with the stupid look and the sly smile?
We get our food, "is there anything else I can get you?" she asked.
"Uh yeah syrup for Juan's pancakes, duh!! once again another slick smile and giggle.
I'm wondering now wtf am I missing? Of course little sis doesn't miss a beat baby, she called it out. "This bitch is flirting with Juan right in our face" Now he's looking crazy, i'm not mad at all mainly because its funny and he doesn't seemed fazed, boy if he did it probably would have went down in denny's.
We stayed a little longer and we all watched in amazement at how obvious this girl was, smiling and giggling and she even came back to our table with her hair different. Ok so i'm pregnant and sober, but of course I can't let this slide. If I wasn't preggo and sober, I would've had a little more fun with the situation, but I took one of the kids crayons and wrote her a note.
Tip: 2 cents
'Keep your googly eyes to yourself. Better luck next time'
and little sis topped it with two pennies.
Some people can be so rude
Happy Sunday
That was So So Awesome,I LOve yall even more for that 1.
ReplyDeleteCarrie