My mom really annoys me with this dog s***, Of course everyone knows Boo our Bishon Frise. The f****** king of the castle. Why is it necessary to not only let the dog outside to do his business, but to actually go out with him, at 4 in the morning when Boo has to go out she goes out too, Let the damn dog have some freaking privacy already. And don't sit down at the table like a family and eat dinner, she has to allow Boo to jump up on her legs and beg for food. I scream so loud "Get down and get out" I cannot stand that. When i'm relaxing in the recliner or the couch, i'll be damn if the freaking dog doesn't jump up there and try to scoot me over. Oh hell no!!! I love him but enough is enough, when I go to the bathroom I need to not be followed and I refuse to let him in and sit at my feet. Damn!!! If that is not enough, when its time for bed she has to put him in the bed with her. Its a freaking dog!!! let the goddam dog sleep on the floor or in front of the door like he's made to do. Protect
Some people take this dog loving too serious, yeah you love them, feed them and enjoy them like your children. But sometimes things can get out of hand.
I told her if she keeps this up, Boo is not gonna need his rabbit to hump, he'll soon hump on her. yuck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment