Friday, September 3, 2010

Stand by your man?

I was thinking about the t.i. And tiny situation. They got pulled over and the police found marijuana and ecstasy. Of course t.i. Is in a lot of trouble now. So if it was me in tiny's place I would take the fall for it, no second guessing and with no hesistation. Thats her husband now and I think she should. What would you do?

3 comments:

  1. Been there done that! Since she doesnt have a background it wouldnrt b any charges against her. Vs him going bk to jail. So yeah she should just take the fall. And knowing tiny by how she portrays herself i would say thats probably what she is gonna do! Que

    ReplyDelete
  2. From: Nauquia

    Hell naw would I take the fall! Husband or not they shouldnt had it period. If i went to jail who's gonna take care of my kids, not him cause his schedule would be hectic or some other person. Bottom line dont do crap to cause attention to yurself especially when just gettin out. But thats my opion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nauquia, he should ask or assume. and my children will come 1st regardless

    ReplyDelete