Sunday, September 30, 2012

No Bullies Allowed!!!

I thought of the days my son would get older and other little boys would want to fight him and try his patience. With losing Eimen and Brandon days like this are the hardest because this is definately their job. I remember once Brandon told me, Jackie don't worry about him I saw him fight before and he's good. Every since then I was good.

Until these last two weeks. Amarian has been having some issues with a couple of boys but one in particular thinks he is soo bad. He talks shit to Amarian, they go back and forth everyday. What should have been a riot in the cafeteria between the two boys when he took Amarian's sandwich wasnt. I told Amarian he should have destroyed the place and that boy, the only way to get a bully to leave you alone is to kick his ass!!!!

I don't want to create something in my son thats not normally him, but he can't be a victim. My son will not be a victim, I am putting him back in Karate ASAP. He says he's not scared of the boy, he said I told him if someone hits him then he kicks their ass, I guess I forgot to tell him if they take your sandwich you can kick their ass then too. I just want him to not be afraid of anyone, I want him to have a strong self esteem level, full of confidence and able to back it up.

It's one thing to ignore a bully, tease him back, talkback, talk slick, and roast him well now they call it flame. Thats all fine and dandy, but when someone has lost all respect and manners towards you it's time to make an example out of this fool.

So yeah, I did the adult thing and  I went and talked to his mother, I'm glad I did, because it seems like the day went better for them. She was apologetic for having such a ignorant son and she talked to him. But.........
 

Amarian will be back in Karate this week, he might not hold grudges but mama does damnit!!