Monday, September 24, 2012

Life

Yesterday my mom, sis, the kids and me all went to the Universoul Circus. I had never been and I must say I can’t believe I ever missed this. I had a blast!!!! I don’t know where to start. First its called the UniverSOUL for a reason, African American’s definitely have soul. They played the latest hip hop edited versions, they did the latest dances, everyone was involved. They had many acts and shows, arms twisting behind heads, ninjas, Brazilian women, African men, llamas, camels, elephants, tigers, horses, it was funnnn. I am so proud of myself for going because my mind was ready to roll but my body felt like it was weighed down by a ton of bricks. I’m going to start taking my iron pills again. Anyway, Kami was so scared when we arrived, she was holding on to me for dear life, the music was bumping and thumping and drums beating she was like ‘oh no’. And she did not like that clown, no no, she swatted her hand and told him ‘stop. As time went on she warmed up and we couldn’t sit her down, she was so into it she was dancing in her chair, closing her eyes feeling the music. My baby is a music head just like her brother. Amarian was so cool, observing and I knew when we got home he was going to try some of that shit out and he did, before bed I found him on the floor trying to put his arm behind his head. Boys will be boys. My little family is so funny, my son is now upset because he thinks I’m not his real mother. WTF? Kami went through Amarian’s wallet and stole $2, he’s screaming at her to give him his money back, she’s running away screaming ‘my money, my money’ all the while I’m suppose to be doing homework? How? A day in my life. If I haven’t told you lately I love you lots