My my myyyy, my my my my!!!!
I planned on coming home taking my bath and relaxing in the bed, curled up reading my new book. Well I did manage to accomplish most of that, except this book wasn't just a book I could read a few chapters from and resume tomorrow. Nope, this is a new book by Zane, chocolate flava 3.
My ideal evening after reading this book should have been me coming home alone to a nice bubble bath, a little cognac, candles, music and then my book and then maybe a little Juan. lmao!!!
Anyway, I read the first chapter and it was kind of slow and your regular erotic story line, so I gave up on that one and skipped to the very last story and OMG!!!!! my heart is racing, my liver is quivering and i'm all giddy and giggly. I have got to hide this book so my kids don't ever discover it. This is the meaning of EROTIC, I feel like a freak. lmao!!! Oh well
The story is so graphic and detailed, I can picture the scene like it's a movie. A HOT movie. lol
Yall have got to get this book, I need another freak to talk to about this (C.N.W.), Oh lawd!!!
Good Night and Sweet Dreams to Me!!!
( I can hear my sister now)
No comments:
Post a Comment