Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Children

I am a down to earth person. If its one thing I'll debate about, its someone who would doubt that. I keep it real all thee above. So if you leave your child with me what you see is what they will get. If u see me playing wit them, fun but serious, or just chilling with them that is what u can expect if im left babysitting. There are many people that prefer boys over girls and vice versa. I admit, i would prefer to watch a bunch of wilds little boys than girls. Its just my preference. But i like kids they are little people who just wing it everyday. They are little sponges who pick up our good and bad habits. Our main job is to protect and nurture them. Let me say though because i prefer to babysit the boys over the girls does not mean I would treat the girls any less. The same way you say me interact with them is the same way i will be behind your back. I for damn sure wouldn't mistreat your child when you aren't looking. If the little bastard is getting on my nerves i will tell them to stop, if i need to spank him, i don't need to watch him. If your child talks back to me I will check him and then tell you. I don't like when people do kids wrong when no one else is around, then the child is left to look like a problem and no one believes him. I like to think of myself as a child advocate. If no one else believes them I do. Don't get me wrong if a child is in your care its your responsibility to protect and have control. But it is not okay to be mean to a child and or use your words as weapons. Atleast not to my child. I'm going to need you to treat my child like u would do your own. And a I hope you treat yours with respect. As a mother you know your child therefore you know fibs from truth. So i won't get it twisted when I start to use my words as weapons. Let the church say Amen

2 comments:

  1. Amen Amen Amen

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete