Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Conversation

I've already read the conversation by Hill Harper once and now i'm reading it again. I love this book it makes so much sense. Harper says stay with a man for his potential and not necessarily his current status. If he has the potential to be the man you want give him a chance. ???? I also just finished a book by Natasha Munson Life lessons for my black girls, and she says stay with a man for his current status, for who he is now, not who could one day become. In a nut shell 'no time for waiting'

I agree with Hill.
What about you???

2 comments:

  1. Tajuana I know love should be the no. 1 reason we fall for a person and stay with them but nowadays sadly things are changing. Some men are leaving us high and dry whether they have made it or not. They have so much to choose from. So if we peep if he has or potential or his status now and snatch him up we'll eventually fall in love and have all we need. Perfect ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hill and you. If brother-man has the potential to be the man you expect him to be, and you have the patience, understanding and supportive spirit to walk beside him as you BOTH evolve, then, without a doubt, you're a winner!

    ReplyDelete