Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads and or fathers whichever you like to be called. We appreciate the dads that appreciate their kids, I know we have some guys who only half way do it, or some who don't at all. But today it's all about the Fathers who are taking parenting seriously. I hope I don't receive any texts telling me Happy Fathers Day, I am a mother. I don't know what it is to be a father and I never will. I appreciate My Day which is everyday and hopefully those who the title belongs, get much love today, so I want to personally say Happy Fathers Day to some:

To Granddad, thank you for being a stern guide and Loving force in my life
Grandpa, same thing your strict ways of teaching is appreciated now

To Duan'e a newbie, you have knocked it out the park. I'm sure being a new father was terrifying at first, but I see you take your fear head on. Good Job!

Jamal, you love your boys and the princess to death. You have grown so much and I love to hear you talk about them, you appreciate them and they appreciate you too. Good Job!

Phillip, I see Kaleb with you often (even if he was bouncing around in the front seat) you love mini me to death. Keep up the good work!

Cuzo Cervante you are an example of a good man also, you are a leader and very kind. Olivia is such a daddy's girl. Amarian looks up to you also. Job well done!

Demetrius you are a dad by choice. Good job for taking on a roll and living up to it. Good Job!

Aristeed is the face you would see if you could peek into Jadyn's heart. He has been such a great father to her. Unconditional love, promises kept, respect still remains, and force still strong. Much love brother in law.

Thats just to name a few. There are many more great fathers out there near and far. We appreciate you all, stay strong and loving.

Suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment