Monday, May 3, 2010

Bleeding Heart

Why do people come into our lives to leave? What is the lesson we're suppose to learn from the memory of a loved one? How can I think of any memories especially good when my heart is bleeding and painful? I have been holding it back all day long, but I just wanted to burst out and scream, Why? Why? does it matter when I look at the calendar and notice the date it makes me sad and my mind wonders back to the date a year ago when the last thing Eimen said to Amarian was "tell your mama I love her?" I for the life of me cannot see the lesson or reason why God would take away a child's parent so suddenly. I have not been to church in about a year because I thought I knew God and could understand the things he makes happen, but I don't so I don't go. My heart is hurting and my soul is still raw, it doesn't matter how many steps I move forward or what I change in my life, I cannot shake this feeling. I lost the one person in the world who truly understands me, my protector, my shield I knew if he was around nothing would hurt me, I felt so protected by him, and every since he's been gone I feel naked and unshielded, no one has made me feel that way since and I doubt if anyone ever could. I know i'll be fine as the dates go on until this time again next year but for now I feel like the year is 2009 and I'm re-living my worst days.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, I wish I could say it will pass but it won't... I believe all things will be revealed in time, but one of the things that helps me is to look at some of the people in your life. They may be together but are not happy or people who have never seen love... it sucks but would you really want a life that he was never in... i wish i got the opportunity to meet him because you are a beautiful person and Amarian got a real father...

    not sure if the pain or emptiness will ever go numb but the joyous memories can never be taken away either...


    luv u guys and forgive me for not calling...

    ReplyDelete