The other day I heard something that kinda stung me for a minute until I decided it wasn't worth holding on to all day. A person I am familiar with but do not know personally and do not care to know made the comment, that she heard I was pregnant and don't it seem 'too soon'?
It kinda stung me at first and I put it in the back of my mind until It made itself right back in my mind full force, here is my take on this comment. I do not have to prove my love for Eimen and anyone else by holding back in my life, would it have made folks feel better had I waited til my son was older and I was a lonely, depressed, bitter and scared woman? By me waiting years to move on does that prove I loved him more? how about I had the help and support I soo needed to help me grieve and move on with my life, I think about Eimen every single day, I have millions of pictures, memories and the greatest gift of all a son by him. I will never forget him, there is nothing I can do to bring him back, I can either sit in a daze and stay on the date he left this earth or I can grieve, mourn, cry, be depressed, hit rock bottom and eventually get back up and hope and pray he's in a better place and move on. I chose to do the latter. I don't have to prove my love to anyone by staying alone for a certain amount of time especially not to someone i've never even had a conversation with, a no talented hairdresser, thats also used as a punching bag. The weird thing about the whole situation is this person doesn't even know me, does not know Eimen and I relationship or our history, she might think she knows me but she really doesn't. I think she needs to stick with doing hair and keep my name and my business out of her mouth because like I said she really doesn't know me and she never will.
Keonia Said:
ReplyDeleteWho can set a date for someone else's life. My opinion is look over
ignorance because her comment isn't worth you even thinking twice
about. Besides being a untalented hairdresser she is nobody who
deserve a minute of your time.