Friday, May 28, 2010

At this moment

I must admit at this moment I feel so blessed and excited. I really feel like life is beginning to make sense. I was a little down the other day until my aunt quoted a religious script to me it basically said: God doesnt take anything from you without giving you something. And as I thought about that I felt better because out of all our hardships sooner or later we will laugh and smile again its a guarantee. God took Eimen from us but then he provided us with an unborn angel to bring us all joy and smiles even his family. I pray things only get better from here. Anyone else experience something taken away but something given in return?

1 comment:

  1. I like you had the love of my life taken but I have also received something in return. I found that my love for him was so strong it helped me to find my passion. Right now I am in the process of starting a nonprofit organization in his memory geared towards helping youth who have lost a parent. It has been my driving force and a blessing. So for me this has been an excellent gift.

    ReplyDelete