So far I haven't had a bitch fit or pregnancy fit until...... Well I almost did today. So yesterday on my way home from work I was hungry and I stopped at McDonalds to get a salad and what do I see on the menu???? A reese's McFlurry. Man I couldn't wait to dig in that ice cream, as always I took like 3 spoonfuls and I was done with it, I just had to taste it. But I knew I wasn't sharing with anybody though, I do not share. Sorry!!! Anyway I put it in my grandma's freezer and I planned on taking another few spoonfuls the next day and maybe the next, it's gross to some people but thats just how I like to do things, always has been. Anyway, I go there after work today and I sent Amarian in to get it out of the freezer and what does he say???????????
ITS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!
My mother's brother had the nerve to calmly say he ate it. I had to have him repeat it, and he did, he ate it. I stood there and tried to catch my composure, he was planting flowers for my grandma and It took everything out of me not to kick his ass face first in one of those flower pots. How the hell do you eat something that does not belong to you???? I should have put some ex lax in it and maybe his stupid ass wouldnt have been so casual telling a pregnant me he ate my ice cream. You know I live for revenge. Anyway my sweet aunt says "I probably would have eaten it too, what kind was it, a vanilla cone"? I said no and to keep the peace I totally ignored everything around me for the next 3 minutes. I'm still not sure why she thought to join the band wagon, but anyway I got in my car and I went to McDonalds and got me another Reeses McFlurry. I did good, because I forethought how the scene on the patio could've went had I reacted; I mean I pictured people crying, kids nervous, neighbors looking, police cars everywhere, me in handcuffs, my uncle in handcuffs, my grandma looking confused, me crying because all I wanted was my ice cream to stay where I put it, I mean it could've gotten ugly out there.But I walked away and I'm proud of myself for doing so.
Needless to say, I took 3 spoonfuls out of my new ice cream and its now in my freezer waiting for me tomorrow to get 3 more, i'm sure it'll be safe in my own home, but if this happens again i'm not so sure I can be this calm the next time.
U are so funny, but I understand. I have the same issue when I leave things. My sister use to be really good for taken shit out of my fridge. It is so weird cause the violation is worse than the actual item. WTF...
ReplyDeleteRight, its the principle!!!!
ReplyDelete